The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

https://mondoshop.com/blogs/news/music-weekly-solo-a-star-wars-story-original-motion-picture-soundtrack-2xlp

SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 2xLP. Han Solo Theme and Original Star Wars Music by John Williams. Score Composed and Conducted by John Powell. Artwork by César Moreno. Pressed on 2x180 Gram "Hyperspace" Vinyl. Also available on 2x180 Gram Black Vinyl. First time on Vinyl. Available for Pre-Order starting 12/2. Expected to ship on or around January 29, 2021. Ships worldwide. $35

3 hours ago, N8TRU said:

https://mondoshop.com/blogs/news/music-weekly-solo-a-star-wars-story-original-motion-picture-soundtrack-2xlp

SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 2xLP. Han Solo Theme and Original Star Wars Music by John Williams. Score Composed and Conducted by John Powell. Artwork by César Moreno. Pressed on 2x180 Gram "Hyperspace" Vinyl. Also available on 2x180 Gram Black Vinyl. First time on Vinyl. Available for Pre-Order starting 12/2. Expected to ship on or around January 29, 2021. Ships worldwide. $35

Is there a pressing number known on this already?

3 hours ago, N8TRU said:

It's really too bad that they didn't just do the newly released Deluxe Edition taken directly from the film and approved by John Powell.  If you haven't heard it yet, it's basically complete and is remixed and sounds much better and includes a lot stuff missing on the original like the end credits...oh well, missed opportunity though

3 hours ago, RyanSmithers said:

It's really too bad that they didn't just do the newly released Deluxe Edition taken directly from the film and approved by John Powell.  If you haven't heard it yet, it's basically complete and is remixed and sounds much better and includes a lot stuff missing on the original like the end credits...oh well, missed opportunity though

That is indeed unfortunate. Probably the reason why i won't go for it. Mondo did the complete Mando Season 1 soundtrack box, would have been amazing if they would have done this for solo as well (and the others), but one can still dream

Edited by Vega

15 hours ago, zackdumbass said:

These Back To The Future have been restocked randomly throughout the day. It’s the Mondo pressing, but exclusive to Galactic Gallery and limited to 300. Some back up now:spacer.png

https://galacticgallery.com/books-shirts-more/bttf-lp

Price is steeeeep for a single LP but I picked one up on a random restock this morning. Hopefully won’t have a hard time moving the tri-color one to soften the blow. 

3 hours ago, revisited said:

Price is steeeeep for a single LP but I picked one up on a random restock this morning. Hopefully won’t have a hard time moving the tri-color one to soften the blow. 

I definitely hear that. I think in the end it’ll be worth it though. The tri color sounds great, and if the real vinyl is anything like the photo above I’ll be very pleased. 

Edited by zackdumbass

14 minutes ago, Scruffy...the janitor said:

I got my mystery test press today: Trover Saves the Universe. I don't know anything about it, so I don't know if I'm excited or not. 

I've been wanting to play that game for a long time but I haven't gotten around to buying it. I love VR so I know I would be very excited.

9 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

I've been wanting to play that game for a long time but I haven't gotten around to buying it. I love VR so I know I would be very excited.

Same.

Still waiting on my test, judging by the weight on the postage label it might be a 2xlp.

Edited by slinch

15 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

Contact them - they'll send a spare jacket.   Happened with my Nightmare Before Christmas.

yeah i sent them an email yesterday. i tried to cancel a preorder with them last month but never got a response. hopefully this go around is better!

edit: just heard back, they've having me return the original and get an all new replacement. went through this exercise with the avengers box set because i got damaged copies 3 separate times. hated to be a pain in the ass but it's my hard earned money, right?

Edited by revisited

On 12/9/2020 at 10:31 PM, MCDELTAT said:

@slinch What is the GIF in your footer from? I tried to reverse image search it a while back and I need to know ha. 

Bleachers MTV Unplugged, "Shadow" specifically :D Not sure if the full thing is still online, but you can find it on sharemania. Incredible show.

• 3 weeks later...