The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, clerk3745 said:

I had to go out of town yesterday for work, I planned an early flight just to make sure I was on the ground by the time those Godzilla posters went up yesterday, 2nd flight got delayed and I got cucked out by being in the air when they dropped. Just venting, ignore post.

This is like when I was at Disneyland last. For the two new rides you have to be on their app right when the queue opens and immediately reserve it. Was in line for a broken ride, so I figured this was a sure shot. Ride starting working and I tried to tell my wife to not get on just yet but they were impatient. Signal dropped to zero bars and we missed it by 1 minute lol. Wasn't meant to be.

On 12/17/2021 at 11:06 AM, MCDELTAT said:

This is like when I was at Disneyland last. For the two new rides you have to be on their app right when the queue opens and immediately reserve it. Was in line for a broken ride, so I figured this was a sure shot. Ride starting working and I tried to tell my wife to not get on just yet but they were impatient. Signal dropped to zero bars and we missed it by 1 minute lol. Wasn't meant to be.

yeah I've gotten pretty lucky with those rides last couple times i've gone to disney, still not a fan of that system though

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

Looks like Mondo is doing a star war

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZiyCJqsWcW/

hopefully it’s the fully expanded soundtrack from the CD box sets or the 2 disc special editions. I want all the cues. 

Awhile ago Mo posted a pic on an IG story was showed it was a Rogue One boxset. I think it's a 4XLP set.

7 hours ago, timsimmons said:

Looks like Mondo is doing a star war

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZiyCJqsWcW/

hopefully it’s the fully expanded soundtrack from the CD box sets or the 2 disc special editions. I want all the cues. 

Fuck yes. I was hoping theid do Mando Season 2 next, but I'd love if they tackeled the Saga soundtracks, there needs to be a box set of all 9 films or individual releases, about time imo