The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Could be. But I remember an interview where Justin was saying he plans to do a lot more limited event-specific things, or even scavenger-hunt type things or pop-up shops with 1 day availability for some things.

It sounded awful. And a lot like something Mondo would do to stoke the fires of the hype machine.

I think a lot of that exclusive stuff will be things like event only exclusive 7"s like the TFTC gallery and limited variants of OSTs that are also sold online.  I can't see how they're going to want to pay for the licensing rights, hire an artist to do their artwork, press a full soundtrack just to sell 200 copies.  Probably wouldn't make any money.

SDCC had sold an event exclusive of Howl's but then sold the other 2 online.  Halloween was online first and then did a limited variant at a convention afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody on here going to the screening? I'm 1500 miles away, but I like this movie and really like the score. I'd love the blue variant at the screening, but I've no way of getting there. If anyone can hook a collector up, please let me know. I'd be more than happy to return the favor in spaces. Cheers!

Anybody on here going to the screening? I'm 1500 miles away, but I like this movie and really like the score. I'd love the blue variant at the screening, but I've no way of getting there. If anyone can hook a collector up, please let me know. I'd be more than happy to return the favor in spaces. Cheers!

second this

This as well, Anyone can help me let me know