The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Rob Jones responded to my bitching about the picture disc over on another forum, apparently it wont be a picture disc for RSD.

Interesting.  He didn't deny that Paranorman was coming out by Mondo, just that it was a Picture Disc.  Wonder if it will be glow in the dark or something else (ghost shaped vinyl).  The distributor that had it listed was the one that distributed the Poltergeist last RSD, so they are usually spot on.   Has the label---LP-MOND-015

Interesting.  He didn't deny that Paranorman was coming out by Mondo, just that it was a Picture Disc.  Wonder if it will be glow in the dark or something else (ghost shaped vinyl).  The distributor that had it listed was the one that distributed the Poltergeist last RSD, so they are usually spot on.   Has the label---LP-MOND-015

I had just posted that Paranorman would be their RSD release and that it was gonna be another crappy picture disc, he simply responded "it's not a picture disc".

Just a heads up, gang. If you ordered more than two LPs from mondo yesterday and only got charged for one of their normal shipping charges ($7 in the USA for example), they will be sending you emails asking for more money. Apparently instead of their system automatically charging you extra shipping for every two records like it had on the past, they want the customer to make separate orders themselves. They think this will be "smoother." We shall see. I'm guessing they'll have a lot of emails to send out. Even more so if they keep this policy for a more desirable drop.

Sorry if its been posted, but anywhere to listen to or preview Blue Sunshine? 

That's the only one I could find. Really don't know if it is on this Soundtrack, since I don't know either Soundtrack or Film. Kinda like it. Anyone can confirm this is on the Soundtrack:

How are the other tracks? funky like that one????

Ohhh. Sorry about that then. I don't know if I've ever bought more than one Mondo record at a time.

They were getting people buying 5 or 6 copies at a time and having to still charge the same $7 in shipping as everyone else.  That's why they changed their policy at some point last year.

They even mention it specifically in their album listings.

"There is no limit on the amount of records you may purchase, but the maximum amount of records per order is limited to TWO."

They were getting people buying 5 or 6 copies at a time and having to still charge the same $7 in shipping as everyone else. That's why they changed their policy at some point last year.

They even mention it specifically in their album listings.

"There is no limit on the amount of records you may purchase, but the maximum amount of records per order is limited to TWO."[/size]

For certain, mate, but I've never had it not be automatically added in. I bought more than two on Drive, Ghibli, Tales from the Crypt, and Halloween and they automatically added the extra $7 per two records shipping cost every time. Now they're asking the customer to place a separate order for every two records themselves. To the point where (at least some) folks that ordered more than two yesterday didn't get charged the extra shipoing and will soon be receiving emails masking for more money. Seems odd that it changed.