The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Mondo's next vinyl release will be The Omen

It will be available for purchase from Mondo on March 4th.

"Arriving with artwork by Phantom City Creative (Halloween vinyl art), the product comes pressed on 180 Gram Black vinyl with randomly inserted “Mark Of The Beast Translucent Red” (limited to 200 copies)." 

TheOmen2.jpg

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3280474/the-omen-gets-newly-mastered-vinyl-release-via-mondo-exclusive/

i-want-that.gif

Only 200 red variants

So that's going to be ridiculously expensive aftermarket price

That's exactly what I was thinking, Quick. BS and HCTD were both 200/1000 (not counting the BS screening variant), correct? There's no way this will only be a run of 1000, right? It won't be Halloween big, but still...

That's exactly what I was thinking, Quick. BS and HCTD were both 200/1000 (not counting the BS screening variant), correct? There's no way this will only be a run of 1000, right? It won't be Halloween big, but still...

It's not going to be Halloween big, but that was easily their biggest pressing so the variants were in abundance, them announcing the exact 200 number is troubling for variant collectors

I got my Here comes The Devil and Blue Sunshine records in the mail today. I ordered two of each and ended up with one Here Comes The Devil variant and the other three were regulars. I'd be willing to trade a Here Comes The Devil and Blue Sunshine regular for a Blue Sunshine clear blue variant if anyone's interested.