The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Guest realtalk

Eh, those people were being idiots yesterday. Everyone needs to play the moral police when theyre on a message board for some reason.

HAHAHA!

This is hilarious to read coming from the same guy who nearly single-handedly got the Drive Soundtrack thread locked-up! 84 page thread and he constantly flogs someone across the final 5 or so for buying 4 copies of Drive. Thanks for the dose of hypocrisy!

Moralz Policez > Vinylz Policez

HAHAHA!

This is hilarious to read coming from the same guy who nearly single-handedly got the Drive Soundtrack thread locked-up! 84 page thread and he constantly flogs someone across the final 5 or so for buying 4 copies of Drive. Thanks for the dose of hypocrisy!

Moralz Policez > Vinylz Policez

So, can anyone post an example of when isn't realtalk trolling this board?  I've literally never seen one.  Sweet life being known by pretty much everyone as being VC's resident troll.

Though, yeah I guess I got carried away and got served with a dose of hypocrisy.  I'm sure there aren't too many people who regularly post on a message board that haven't at least once or twice.

Yeah, wonder why the cheesed it?

I'm guessing Proctor didn't have enough extra art.

Probably this, though didnt Rob Jones design the back of the jacket? Surely he could have slapped more design work together for a gatefold? Being that it's Mondo putting these put, youd expect all their vinyl to be gatefold.

I like the DW version more too. I luckily had someone in Canada get one shipped to them for me, and then they'll ship it to me. It's way more expensive, I know, I usually would just settle with the domestic version. But I'm a big DW fan and like what they did with it.

I'll still probably get the Mondo one too. I like the art. Wish it was gatefold too w/more art inside.

Maniac is also available on Amazon preorder. Little bit pricier and doesn't come out until July 23rd it says, but just in case it sells out on Mondo's website

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D78DWRA/ref=s9_psimh_gw_p15_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1J9X2RH7ZBPTADHH6PRD&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1389517282&pf_rd_i=507846

Maniac is also available on Amazon preorder. Little bit pricier and doesn't come out until July 23rd it says, but just in case it sells out on Mondo's website

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D78DWRA/ref=s9_psimh_gw_p15_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1J9X2RH7ZBPTADHH6PRD&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1389517282&pf_rd_i=507846

It wont sell out on Mondo's website, unless you're really really slow to buy it (I mean slow as molasses and your browser cant get through checkout within a number of days).