The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

IRON-GIANT-Vinyl_Version_A-Edmiston_blog

Version A – Featuring brand new, hand painted Artwork by Jason Edmiston

Pressed on 180 Gram Black & randomly inserted Steel Grey Vinyl

IRON-GIANT-Vinyl_Version_B-Shaw_blog.jpg

Version B – Artwork, and package design by Jay Shaw

Pressed on 180 Gram vinyl, housed in a metal embossed slip case

Limited to 1,000 copies

Once again, it looks like this will be an event exclusive (mondo con)

http://blog.mondotees.com/2014/08/21/mondocon-2014-panels-screenings-exclusives-and-more/

These event exclusives. Yeesh. 

I think I may put an ad on Craigslist Austin and see if I can't get someone who is already going to trade me the LP for some rare, hard to get Vermont beer. Unless Mo or any of the Mondo folk really like beer.

Than we can just cut out the middle man.  ;)

UMMM

2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY LOST SCORE

Wow. Can't believe I missed this in the blog post. I guess I'll be the first to ask.. If anyone's going to the event, I'll definitely appreciate if you could pick me up these records.

How many tickets are available for Mondo Con? I'm guessing version B of Iron Giant will sell out before being available online.

Wow. Can't believe I missed this in the blog post. I guess I'll be the first to ask.. If anyone's going to the event, I'll definitely appreciate if you could pick me up these records.

How many tickets are available for Mondo Con? I'm guessing version B of Iron Giant will sell out before being available online.

Mo tweeted they are half gone.

Nice to also see Waxwork Records, Death Waltz and One Way Static attending and having booths there.  One Way Static has already hinted at exclusives for Mondocon (also mentioned here http://mondo-con.com/guests/one-way-static/) and let's hope that Death Waltz and Waxwork also have a few surprises planned on vinyl.

Nice to also see Waxwork Records, Death Waltz and One Way Static attending and having booths there. One Way Static has already hinted at exclusives for Mondocon (also mentioned here http://mondo-con.com/guests/one-way-static/) and let's hope that Death Waltz and Waxwork also have a few surprises planned on vinyl.

The blog says that Death Waltz is releasing the Texas Chainsaw Massacre score on vinyl. /800 for two shows so in guessing /400 at Mondocon?