The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Got my shipping info for this and my AT comic today. Of course... shipped separately. $11 shipping on things that will all get here at the same time :(

Did u contact them regarding combined shipping? They will do it and refund you the difference if possible, though Im not sure a comic book and a vinyl record is possible? Did you get in on any of the AT prints that went up for sale today?

Did u contact them regarding combined shipping? They will do it and refund you the difference if possible, though Im not sure a comic book and a vinyl record is possible? Did you get in on any of the AT prints that went up for sale today?

Eh no big deal - I didn't want to wait the 2-3 weeks the AT comic book was supposed to take to ship, but then it ended up shipping faster than my records I ordered the week+ before. Oh well!

I did not get in on any of the AT prints - unfortunately I wasn't that thrilled about any of the leftovers they put up on the website. If there had been a Marceline or something I might have been too tempted not to. I've seen cooler prints of AT elsewhere that I'd be more willing to spring the money on, honestly!

Eh no big deal - I didn't want to wait the 2-3 weeks the AT comic book was supposed to take to ship, but then it ended up shipping faster than my records I ordered the week+ before. Oh well!

I did not get in on any of the AT prints - unfortunately I wasn't that thrilled about any of the leftovers they put up on the website. If there had been a Marceline or something I might have been too tempted not to. I've seen cooler prints of AT elsewhere that I'd be more willing to spring the money on, honestly!

Yeah, Ive never even seen AT so none of that gallery interested me but figured maybe you would be into some of it.

The local shop that usually gets in Mondo stuff apparently ended up ordering a few copies of Maniac at retail from the site, and got them in yesterday ahead of his distro order. I've got one copy on hold for me out there... Now to get some more money in my paypal account....

So do I keep my amazon order? Should I even wait to see if it goes through? I got lucky on The Beyond last year, but damn, they've been shafting me hard lately.

Decisions, decisions...

Oh, and I uncovered a new copy of The Deadly Spawn at a shop in Northern Ohio last night. It was black, but hey, I actually got the chance to get the pink/purple swirl or not...

The local shop that usually gets in Mondo stuff apparently ended up ordering a few copies of Maniac at retail from the site, and got them in yesterday ahead of his distro order. I've got one copy on hold for me out there... Now to get some more money in my paypal account....

So do I keep my amazon order? Should I even wait to see if it goes through? I got lucky on The Beyond last year, but damn, they've been shafting me hard lately.

Decisions, decisions...

Oh, and I uncovered a new copy of The Deadly Spawn at a shop in Northern Ohio last night. It was black, but hey, I actually got the chance to get the pink/purple swirl or not...

I say keep the Amazon order. I got $30 in credit when they sent my Drive order 2+ weeks late last time. Ended up getting the Drive album (3 weeks late) for the original $27, and picked up a copy of Diamond Eyes on white with my voucher cash.

Considering Maniac sold out, shouldn't be impossible to sell back at cost - even a black variant. I know a friend of mine already sold 2 black copies back at cost.

Please let the Pacific Rim be true!

Mondo is about to flood the poster market with at least 2 (maybe even 3 if Stout's PR rumors turn out to be true) prints.  I've got to imagine they will use one of these prints as the album art for the soundtrack as well.  Tong and Vania have already been basically confirmed to be putting out PR prints.

Mondo is about to flood the poster market with at least 2 (maybe even 3 if Stout's PR rumors turn out to be true) prints.  I've got to imagine they will use one of these prints as the album art for the soundtrack as well.  Tong and Vania have already been basically confirmed to be putting out PR prints.

Tong art on the LP would be nice!

Are there plenty of people who have yet to receive their Maniac yet? I ordered 6/21 and have not gotten shipping confirmation. I'll hit them up directly if needed, but figure I'd give them time if plenty of people have yet to receive confirmation or product. 

Mine were "shipped" aka the electronic tag was made, july 4th. Didn't start moving until the 8th. And are still in Texas today.

:\. At least I got shipping info - but you're definitely not the last to get it yet.