The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

putting myself on the list for when the time comes and someone might be getting rid of 2001 at or near cost. Thought I'd have a little more time to pick one up and have spent too much on Mondo stuff lately that I thought I could hold off. PM me when the time comes if you have an extra that you're willing to sell.

also, to update, they're down to 11 'Coraline' soundtracks showing in their shop, so if that was something you were waiting on, might be time to make the move.

putting myself on the list for when the time comes and someone might be getting rid of 2001 at or near cost. Thought I'd have a little more time to pick one up and have spent too much on Mondo stuff lately that I thought I could hold off. PM me when the time comes if you have an extra that you're willing to sell.

also, to update, they're down to 11 'Coraline' soundtracks showing in their shop, so if that was something you were waiting on, might be time to make the move.

Shhhh I've been wanting to get Coraline before it sells out I just don't have the funds, don't go telling everyone how low it is :P haha I probably got you on the 2001 though! Here's to hoping I can score a Coraline before they sell out 

It'd be so great to get dedicated Studio Ghibli film soundtracks. I just discovered those movies and the soundtracks are incredible. I'd love to grab that compilation Mondo put out, but I don't feel like spending $100+ for a compilation.

Spirited Away definitely deserves it's own release, and it was totally under-represented on the Mondo record.

It'd be so great to get dedicated Studio Ghibli film soundtracks. I just discovered those movies and the soundtracks are incredible. I'd love to grab that compilation Mondo put out, but I don't feel like spending $100+ for a compilation.

They've been on Amazon off and on in the last couple months for $30-something