The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I picked up the Batman Animated Series - Mudslide poster if anyone has the TMNT 2 poster from a couple weeks back I'd love to do a straight up trade.

Why do you have to tempt me like that man? Lol if it was Turtles 3 I would totally trade you. I do like that Batman tho I'll have to think about it.

yeah it kept saying sold out when I tried to checkout, but I don't think it's really sold out until it says so on the product page. really fucking lucky. that was what, 25 minutes after the drop?

Right it said it over and over again for me then it went to the add your customer information page once or twice so I threw my info on there really quick then clicked complete order or whatever it says and it went right back to the sold out page haha really frustrating but I just kept at it and it finally went through got my confirmation and then they were sold out on the main page.

holy shit unfortunetly I was right they are $85 for their sweaters. I gotta admit they are cool but goddamn that's wayyyy too much. the scarfs are awesome too but $50 all together is nuts. if they just cut those prices in half they'd sell quickly like their vinyl records I'm a huge oldschool horror fan as I'm sure alot of us are. These prices feel like those sellers on Ebay like Frazierauctions and lazylabrorador who just put new records up for $120 and leave them there and wait for the inevitable fan who wants it that bad that they actually pay the rediculous prices they are asking because they are the only ones on Ebay. These $85 sweaters will all eventually sell at this crazy price. So they'll have no reason to ever charge less.

I love them all, and im having a hard time not ordering. That $55 halloween scarf may be mine though.

I agree they are flippin' awesome. I liked the Halloween Scarf the best at first then I saw the other side of the Friday The 13th Scarf and I thought it was genius that they put the Voorhies Tombstone on the back side.