The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Yeah you can get that same sweater from hot topic for $24.

IT may look the same but it is not.

The mondo ones are much higher quality, if you held them both in your hands you would see the difference.

Now is the high quality for everyone, no.  But if you want quality objects...they are normally not cheap!

Hey, it's almost Halloween. I hope Mondo/DW presses a "Werewolf Bar Mitzvah" 7".

Don't you toy with my emotions like that. I'd buy a Werewolf Bar Mitzvah/Muffin Top 7" in a heartbeat.

Hell, 30 Rock probably has some of the best music in TV since 2000 (Bob's Burgers being the only real contender in my mind).

IT may look the same but it is not.

The mondo ones are much higher quality, if you held them both in your hands you would see the difference.

Now is the high quality for everyone, no.  But if you want quality objects...they are normally not cheap!

They may be higher quality, but they're still made out of acrylic and not wool.  The quality ain't that high...

This is only somewhat on-topic, but the company that designed the Mondo sweaters, Middle of Beyond, has some really awesome stuff on their website. 

http://middleofbeyond.com/collections/sweaters

I've purchased two sweaters from them and they were just okay. The first one was fine, but the second one has loose stitching at the sleeve to shoulder area. It looks like crap and I wish I had noticed it earlier and returned it. Also, they run really big and baggy. The pictures are deceptive. I wear a large and it was like an XL-XXL. The medium was like a L-XL. I probably could have even had a more tailored one if I got a small. Not falling over myself to buy from them again.

Hey Mo, will these be available at MondoCon?  Specifically the scarf?

It depends on how they sell, honestly. We have a set amount, but if we still have stock around that time, I can't see why not... but don't hold me to that. I'm only really working on the record side of MC things this year.