The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Something is weird about this...why would they (who sell tons of Mondo's records) put Castlevania up with such detail? 400 copies sounds like it could have been the leftovers from sdcc and maybe they started selling them too early or something. I don't think mondo would tell us the whole truth anyways.

just got the below from LITA. is black vinyl just the retail edition? is everyone else cancelling their orders?

Hi there. Firstly, thanks so much for your order. I wish I was writing with better news but it's come to light that we will not be receiving the Castlevania 10" in the split colored vinyl. We will still receive the black vinyl, which has an estimated ship date of 8/12. 

We're so sorry to disappoint! This release was accidentally pushed live too soon. We can of course refund you in full due to the miscommunication on our part. 

Please let us know if this is a deal breaker and how you'd like to proceed with your order. Thanks for reading.

20 minutes ago, Professor Finn said:

I'd lose my shit if they did a portal soundtrack...

Me too. The score for Portal 2 was amazing, but if I remember correctly it was procedurally generated, so the music would react to what you were doing at the time. Mind you, No Man's Sky works the same way and that's getting a vinyl release.

Just now, WalnutSoap said:

Me too. The score for Portal 2 was amazing, but if I remember correctly it was procedurally generated, so the music would react to what you were doing at the time. Mind you, No Man's Sky works the same way and that's getting a vinyl release.

Hell even if they put out singles of the Turret Opera, Still Alive, and Want You Gone I'd be down (but obviously full ost would be top)

38 minutes ago, pmlevine said:

Mondo is releasing The Monster Squad and Gremlins this year (on obi strip for OTGW). Also coming soon Simon's Quest, Dracula's Curse, Super Castlevania IV, and Symphony Of The Night (Castlevania obi strip).

FullSizeRender_zpssag3dca7.jpg

My friend never messaged me if he got everything I wanted, he messaged me when he got in line but that's it. what time did you get in line and then get your stuff?

6 hours ago, Professor Finn said:

Hmmm, My friend got in line at like 8:40 I think so maybe I'm good? idk like I said he never messages me back quickly or even "sees" them so I'm in the dark.

Preview night ended at 9. Not sure if getting in line at 8:40 allows you to check out in time.