The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Twin Peaks OST is probably my most anticipated Mondo/Deathwaltz release of all time, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed that Over The Garden Wall wasn't going up this week as well.  Oh well... Hopefully that means next week!

Edited by FiggyPuddling

29 minutes ago, yarostino said:

At least here in Germany all Mondo releases get a huge mark-up... Sometimes to the point where it's cheaper to buy the record from Mondo directly. :(

The cheapest I ever got any non-limited mondo releases was either from amazon or from amazon's 3rd party sellers. I'll definitely wait out on this one. But yeah, last time I visited a Media Markt all mondo and death waltz records were 40-50€.

Edited by slinch

1 minute ago, clerk3745 said:

Was it said somewhere that they have billions of these on hand and will be shipping right away? or can I just order and if the fountain is right around the corner ask them to combine shipping then?

I think they're shipping fast, as I believe someone asked on Twitter if they'd receive theirs in Europe before the street date to which Mondo said yes.

Just now, AdamJNovak said:

Twitter says these are already shipping out? Anyone get a shipping notification? I haven't yet?

I'm half hoping I don't. I ordered two; one for me and one for the owner of my local record store, but he's supposed to find out shortly if he can get it in the store then we'd save on shipping.