The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Don’t follow this thread bc… 896 pages but holy heck I’m so happy for that Last of Us Reissue. That was litteraly like the record that killed me the most. On the second batch where it was an “infinite press” until a certain date I was literally waiting for my paycheck to come in and it came the day after. Always laughed at the aftermarket prices like the guy on Discogs selling just te sleeves, no records for $300.

Grabbed this reissue so fast.

2 hours ago, FiggyPud said:

This repress of TLOU gives me just the slightest bit of hope that the Batman: Animated Series box-set will see some kind of repress eventually.  Not a lot of hope, just a little.

Maybe they'll break it up next time, the price was what kept me from getting it the first time ...if it ever happens

7 hours ago, clerk3745 said:

Maybe they'll break it up next time, the price was what kept me from getting it the first time ...if it ever happens

That’s what I’m kind of hoping for.  I don’t think the price of the original box set “bothered” me at the time, I just didn’t have the extra cash to spend on it.  Definitely my number 1 vinyl-related regret.

1 hour ago, FiggyPud said:

That’s what I’m kind of hoping for.  I don’t think the price of the original box set “bothered” me at the time, I just didn’t have the extra cash to spend on it.  Definitely my number 1 vinyl-related regret.

ya can't think like that bruh

OG2hHwW.jpg

edit: I'm sorry, I am ashamed

Edited by clerk3745

1 minute ago, lethalenforcer said:

Not sure I love the cover or variant but I'll probably snag one anyways - I've worn the crap out of my other pressing.

I sold my other pressing, all that dialogue ugh, I'll just watch the fucking movie; anyway yeah I'm not crazy about that artwork either but I dig the vinyl color

9 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Not sure I love the cover or variant but I'll probably snag one anyways - I've worn the crap out of my other pressing.

https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/halloween-40th-anniversary-edition-original-motion-picture-soundtrack-lp

DocC0z_VAAMsP1K.jpg

Not understanding the artwork choice, but the splatter looks good.  Also, definitely picking up The Blob too.  

Kinda wishing I didn't sell my other pressing because I'm assuming this isn't 45rpm. I don't mind the artwork but he didn't have the mask when they found him outside in the beginning of the film so Idk. Will be completing the set with this. 

Also has anyone's Halloween 3 moved from pre-shipment at all?