The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Damn, made it halfway through the checkout when it sold out. Mondo just said on Twitter that “they are going to do everything in their power to do a second pressing in 2021.”  So, we’ll see I guess. 

I would also like to purchase one off of somebody if they bought two...

Edited by achillesstand7

Dangerous speculation: The language around a repress makes it seem like initial quantity and a possible repress is/was essentially contingent on licensing.

At any rate, I missed out on it myself but I was reminiscing about getting my OG copy. Anyone else remember when Disney found some old boxes of the soundtrack and someone was actually on VC trying to answer questions? 

Edited by BuzzersonKillwell

11 minutes ago, BuzzersonKillwell said:

Dangerous speculation: The language around a repress makes it seem like initial quantity and a possible repress is/was essentially contingent on licensing.

At any rate, I missed out on it myself but I was reminiscing about getting my OG copy. Anyone else remember when Disney found some old boxes of the soundtrack and someone was actually on VC trying to answer questions? 

Very vaguely.  My copy is from one of those "found boxes", if I recall.  Feels like forever ago.

12 minutes ago, BuzzersonKillwell said:

That's what I think, as well. Otherwise, why wouldn't they have done an immediate delayed pre-order like with The Last of Us?

1 hour ago, BuzzersonKillwell said:

2014 i believe? pretty sure they found that box before the reprint. i managed to get one as well.