Angels & Airwaves Stomping The Phantom Break Pedal 2xLP $66.99

ok come on now. AVA can suck my dick with this biznass.

if this were $15 i'd still think "ehhh.... do i really wanna spend 15 on 8 songs.... that might be kind of ok.... nahhhhhh."

So you base all of your purchases on some kind of price to song ratio? That's kind of weird.

Anyway, after listening to this double EP I would say I wouldn't pay the price just because yea it's a hefty price for what you get, and I am not a fan of this release. If this were for WDNTW I would definitely consider buying it even though $20 would go to paying for a modlife membership I don't really want or need.

I'm too broke to be a fan of AVA.

In all seriousness I want the LP only so I wonder if it'll be just like LOVE and get another pressing right after.

Also they forget to send me my package (and didn't answer my emails for weeks) last time so it was almost 2 months late and there was no form of reimbursement or bonus they just said "oh sorry it happens". 

So you base all of your purchases on some kind of price to song ratio? That's kind of weird.

when i'm broke as hell i take into account total value of pretty much everything. 8 decent songs, etched d-side, most likely cool packaging, tshirt does not = $66

wasn't necessarily implying there's a song ratio to the method.

but i'm happy for yous guys thats got dat fuck you money and will be picking this up.

• 4 months later...