Was searching for something entirely different that led me to this thread and just have to say that this performance of this song rules. Wish I could see Bob at your place this weekend but I'll be in Rockford for Easter. Will keep up on this thread in the future though!

dude, sam is a fucking DYNAMO. i was absolutely blown away seeing him in that setting. his band (The Howl) obviously rules, and i've seen them a handful of times, but a lot of times somebody's talent in a full electric band doesn't translate to acoustic. sam definitely does not have that problem. i've become a huge fan of his lately. and he's such a genuine person, too.

the show on saturday is going to be pretty sweet. i'll throw those videos on youtube within the next couple weeks.

if you're not already following my youtube channel, you might wanna do that:

https://www.youtube.com/user/artisticintegrityrex

there are currently 681 videos up (143 of which have gone up in the last 7 days), and i usually add more every two weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

I am biased because I live close but permenant, dusty groove, reckless, and shuga are all within about a mile of each other.

Just looked those 4 up on google maps, those are crazy close together. Looks like Permenant is about a mile away from the other 3. I'll probably hit up 3 of those 4.

Dave's has some fairly hard to find stuff but you'll pay out the ass for it.

EDIT: You'll also pay out the ass for everything else in the store too.

Yeah, I've heard that. Easy Pass

• 3 months later...

Hey you guys, I'm doing a stand up benefit for Suicide Prevention this Tuesday at 7:30 and the restaurant next to the new Arclight theater on clybourn. It would mean a lot if you guys came out. Suicide prevention is super important to me, as I work in the mental health field. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/laugh-at-life-tickets-22175091295

On 8/7/2016 at 10:18 AM, turnstiles said:

Hey you guys, I'm doing a stand up benefit for Suicide Prevention this Tuesday at 7:30 and the restaurant next to the new Arclight theater on clybourn. It would mean a lot if you guys came out. Suicide prevention is super important to me, as I work in the mental health field. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/laugh-at-life-tickets-22175091295

I thiiiink (hope) I'm going to make this!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...