either (A) they think it'll take a while to sell out or (B) they want to see how fast it will sell out and whether or not there's enough demand to add a second show which probably needs to be planned months and months in advance.

And in the mean time I'm out $200

Whelp only tickets available when I got on we're single seats in section 500. Looks like I'll try monday.

Went over to ticket master to see about the Sam smith tickets and was in waiting for ten minutes there and gave up too.

I got on as soon as they went up and was put into a "virtual waiting room" and had to wait for it to pop up but I was able to get two GA tickets

• 2 weeks later...

My comedy show is tonight at Quencher's, see some hot bits, 5$ free popcorn. Drink specials, good food. Doors 8:30 show at 9pm. We have Dave Helem on the show. He just opened for Hannibal Burress and Doug Stanhope the last two weekends. https://www.facebook.com/events/1545776135655690/

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys. I have two tickets to the Say Anything/Saves the Day show on tuesday that I really need to let go.

Selling them 50 or so. I paid 70. I really don't want these to go to waste/money to go to waste. I got way too much going on with work, school, and moving that I just can't go.

If you could spread the word, I'd appreciate it.