I'm confused is this a show of your collection thread or for sale thread? Your posts sound like you are just showing what you have, but the site makes it look like a for sale thing....

90% of the stuff is not for sale. Just a site of my collection. But I sell some of the stuff to fund higher priced items.

In his defense to a degree there have been less relevant and important threads on these boards. A lot of collectors take pride in their stuff. I don't think that means those collections need their own websites and need to be flaunted to everyone but at the end of the day this will just be a thread that gets lost a few pages back. I do agree with the dude concerned with them laying on the carpet and walls. Can't see myself ever creating a shrine for a band but whatever floats someones boat. There are people who would by Tom's pubes for over $100 given the chance but I guess everyone has free reign to waste their money in some way. That being said threads like these are easy targets.

In his defense to a degree there have been less relevant and important threads on these boards. A lot of collectors take pride in their stuff. I don't think that means those collections need their own websites and need to be flaunted to everyone but at the end of the day this will just be a thread that gets lost a few pages back. I do agree with the dude concerned with them laying on the carpet and walls. Can't see myself ever creating a shrine for a band but whatever floats someones boat. There are people who would by Tom's pupes for over $100 given the chance but I guess everyone has free reign to waste their money in some way. That being said threads like these are easy targets.

What are Pupes? 

In his defense to a degree there have been less relevant and important threads on these boards. A lot of collectors take pride in their stuff. I don't think that means those collections need their own websites and need to be flaunted to everyone but at the end of the day this will just be a thread that gets lost a few pages back. I do agree with the dude concerned with them laying on the carpet and walls. Can't see myself ever creating a shrine for a band but whatever floats someones boat. There are people who would by Tom's pupes for over $100 given the chance but I guess everyone has free reign to waste their money in some way. That being said threads like these are easy targets.

Long post bro, entertain us more.