yeah, this is brett. he buys up a shit ton of copies of any given blink release and then blatantly flips them to fund his collection. 

such a DICK. nobody cares about your blink collection brett, go back to the blink collectors forum you flipper. 

make it a Blink 182/Brand New/Thrice subforum.

This is what needs to be done. The sub-forum can be called 'Shit' or something similar (E.g. Poop). All this kind of shitty music can be filtered in to the 'Shit' section of the board. It would make the general section much more bearable to go through. 

This is what needs to be done. The sub-forum can be called 'Shit' or something similar (E.g. Poop). All this kind of shitty music can be filtered in to the 'Shit' section of the board. It would make the general section much more bearable to go through. 

While you're at it, don't forgot to add the sub-forum "sucks a giant musical bag of dicks" for that band Failure.

It'd definitely clean the place up, make it smell less like piss and bums. 

OH HEY. i just remembered something. Carol Heller sang on the +44 song Make you Smile and was originally supposed to be a full time member.

When i was in middle school I was on the street team for her original band she did lead vocals for, Get the Girl. They sent me all sorts of shit.

So I think I have a couple demo CDs, a button, maybe an old flyer, and possibly a Christmas card the whole group signed.

Any interest in such things?