I raised the $$ for my new tv. Lets celebrate with a new Brand New-TDAGARIM raffle-$26PPD

youmightbewrong

You guys are awesome! Thanks Ry for doing that. Internet is still off, but I literally come to McDonalds every morning, so yeah, here I am....

I don't want extra $$, I'm good with the 26. I'm feeling so good this morning, that I'm gonna pick a runner up to get a free record. Nothing major, but you will be able to choose from a list I haven't made up yet. For those who were wondering about the tv. I'm gonna get a 39 inch Samsung because the price difference in a 39 and 40 inch is like 100 bucks. Anyways, I'll keep you all updated on the free record. Congrats Mark, I'm pming you now,

You guys are awesome! Thanks Ry for doing that. Internet is still off, but I literally come to McDonalds every morning, so yeah, here I am....

I don't want extra $$, I'm good with the 26. I'm feeling so good this morning, that I'm gonna pick a runner up to get a free record. Nothing major, but you will be able to choose from a list I haven't made up yet. For those who were wondering about the tv. I'm gonna get a 39 inch Samsung because the price difference in a 39 and 40 inch is like 100 bucks. Anyways, I'll keep you all updated on the free record. Congrats Mark, I'm pming you now,

122mdkl.png

122mdkl.png

This also happened to me.

Here's the list:

Bayside-Sirens and Condolences - white

Converge-Axe to Fall on yellow

Crime In Stereo - Selective Wreckage -  black, gold, white

Daytrader - Last Days of Rome - black

Farewell - Continental - EP#2 - Clear Red

Joyce Manor - Of All Things I Will Soon Grow Tired - blue

Make Do and Mend - Part and Parcel - Not screenprinted Mustard

Native - Wrestling Moves - Black

Newfound Glory - Radiosurgery - Pink

Senses Fail - Still Searching - Coke Bottle Clear

Straylight Run - About Time - Silver

I had my youngest pick a number before school this morning and he picked #26. Sorry, I'm 100% swagless.

PS.....Montauk123, I thought you'd like to know that if my daughter had her way about it, you would have won, as her favorite # is 36.