I raised the $$ for my new tv. Lets celebrate with a new Brand New-TDAGARIM raffle-$26PPD

youmightbewrong

I still haven't gotten to the point where I just REALLY want TGAD on vinyl, but I think what your doing is awesome. You've sold (if I'm correct) 2, this being your 3rd at way below what the norm is now. I know people have already told you all this, but it's really cool to keep seeing this stuff pop on this board.

Also I see no reason why post count shouldn't be part of the rules. It's a safety precaution, and as I also saw someone say, it encourages people to be more active on here. 

Again, it's really awesome what you're doing. Hope you get some good karma back. 

Okay, guys. My home internet is broke. I was late paying my bill by 1 freaking day. I am sitting outside McDonald's stealing their internet right now to update everyone. I just paid my bill, so I don't know if it is going to work right away or not. Just incase it doesn't work when I get home, I don't want anyone to think I'm flaking out. I still need to know if Ryan is willing to draw a number or not? If not I'll have kid #4 pick a number. If my internet works when I get home disregard this post, and we will carry on.