Post your own mockups for fun!

So I'm fairly Photoshop savvy, but what are you guys doing to get the variants? I know how to do pretty much everything else, I'm just curious as to how you're getting them to actually look like they would. There are a few things I'd like to make for teh lulz.

I just goto sites of companies that press records like Erika records and then go into their gallery, take one of the images and mess with it til it looks how I want it to!

That Echo Base jawn needs to be pressed. Pretty sure they were trying to get that pressed too, so if anyone that runs a label is into emo you might want to look into that.

Nice work on everything so far, thedillon.  Solid color choices all around.  Even though you're nailing them, I've got to say that I'm pretty much over any and all splatter variants at this point.  Is anyone else in a similar boat?  I feel like a good haze or single color can't be beat.

haha yea, i'm just a sucker for splatters  ;)

and thank you :)

I wonder how long until one of these photos appears on absolutepunk.net as a "It appears that Cartel's "Chroma" is going to be pressed on vinyl, picture in the replies."

In my opinion, a few of these look legit enough to pass as legitimate product previews.  I've seen actual mockups that have looked far more gimmicky.

GET OVER IT. YOUR FAVORITE EMO RECORD WON'T GET PRESSED. IF FOR SOME REASON IT DOES IT'S CAUSE SOME RJ IS SMOKING A CIGAR AND REFRESHING HIS PAYPAL ACCOUNT. 

VINYL IS ONLY GOOD WHEN SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE DOING. NOT WHEN YOU'RE SPLITTING YOUR SHRINK WRAP TO VERIFY THE COLOR OF YOUR RECORDS.

FUCK.

/drunk post

GET OVER IT. YOUR FAVORITE EMO RECORD WON'T GET PRESSED. IF FOR SOME REASON IT DOES IT'S CAUSE SOME RJ IS SMOKING A CIGAR AND REFRESHING HIS PAYPAL ACCOUNT. 

VINYL IS ONLY GOOD WHEN SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE DOING. NOT WHEN YOU'RE SPLITTING YOUR SHRINK WRAP TO VERIFY THE COLOR OF YOUR RECORDS.

FUCK.

/drunk post

mallrats-358x250.jpg