Post your own mockups for fun!

So this band I work for (Gameday Regulars) is considering pressing two EP's on to one 12" vinyl. I've been trying to figure out what variants/colors we should do if it happens and I figured I'd ask you guys for your opinions...

I love a lot of the ideas going around in this thread so I figured you might be able to help me on this one. Since it's two EP's on one record I thought about doing side A a certain color and Side B a different color. Open to any suggestions though so let me know! You can listen to both EP's here for inspiration :)http://gamedayregulars.bandcamp.com/

hallwayep_zps41f5c793.jpg

2356988214-1.jpg

So this band I work for (Gameday Regulars) is considering pressing two EP's on to one 12" vinyl. I've been trying to figure out what variants/colors we should do if it happens and I figured I'd ask you guys for your opinions...

I love a lot of the ideas going around in this thread so I figured you might be able to help me on this one. Since it's two EP's on one record I thought about doing side A a certain color and Side B a different color. Open to any suggestions though so let me know! You can listen to both EP's here for inspiration :)http://gamedayregulars.bandcamp.com/

hallwayep_zps41f5c793.jpg

2356988214-1.jpg

Press it on black, its a common color and both and would look classy as hell with simple center labels especially with the nobody likes a quitter cover art. Then again I'm a sucker for simple stuff in black and white. 

Edit: Now with mock upBANqTjyCMAA4_n_.jpg

Press it on black, its a common color and both and would look classy as hell with simple center labels especially with the nobody likes a quitter cover art. Then again I'm a sucker for simple stuff in black and white.

We were thinking of doing a black variant, and also some kind of color variant in addition to the plain black ones, I appreciate the suggestion though!

We were thinking of doing a black variant, and also some kind of color variant in addition to the plain black ones, I appreciate the suggestion though!

I'd do black for the one ep and the greenish color for the other. I think that'd be simple and it compliments the cover art which is always a plus. It then be like one variant per ep

I have always wanted this album to be pressed just like this. I would die if it ever happens.

cottonteeth_zps17370f01.jpg

Working on it already, Evr is waiting to see if the band is opposed to it for any reason. Hopefully can get it together for sometime later this year