Post your own mockups for fun!

So this band I work for (Gameday Regulars) is considering pressing two EP's on to one 12" vinyl. I've been trying to figure out what variants/colors we should do if it happens and I figured I'd ask you guys for your opinions...

I love a lot of the ideas going around in this thread so I figured you might be able to help me on this one. Since it's two EP's on one record I thought about doing side A a certain color and Side B a different color. Open to any suggestions though so let me know! You can listen to both EP's here for inspiration :)http://gamedayregulars.bandcamp.com/

hallwayep_zps41f5c793.jpg

2356988214-1.jpg

Gameday Regulars rule.

I would do a black, and then something like Such Gold's camo with black, white, and the greenish color from the hell in the hallway cover, and so some sort of combination of the covers for the new art IMG_2489.jpg

Alright I decided to attempt it myself. I'm really bad at Photoshop, but regardless a 2xLP needs to happen someday. I was gonna do Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1 but couldn't find the cover without the E for everyone logo or the playstation logo.

tonyhawk2xlp_zps5ea5d3c4-1_zps341199d3.j

I see yours, and raise you

8365935309_6cdec07b1a.jpg

and 

8366996270_9bac326024.jpg

with worse photoshop skills

Gameday Regulars rule.

I would do a black, and then something like Such Gold's camo with black, white, and the greenish color from the hell in the hallway cover, and so some sort of combination of the covers for the new art

Thanks, have you heard the new EP yet? Let me know what you think...Love the camo idea! I was thinking about for the cover making the front of the jacket one EP's cover and  the back, the other. So basically two front covers to the jacket haha, since it's a double EP..bad idea?

Thanks for the suggestions so far!

Thanks, have you heard the new EP yet? Let me know what you think...Love the camo idea! I was thinking about for the cover making the front of the jacket one EP's cover and  the back, the other. So basically two front covers to the jacket haha, since it's a double EP..bad idea?

Thanks for the suggestions so far!

Yea man I love both the EPs.  They were supposed to play with my friends Kid Jerusalem (http://kidjerusalem.bandcamp.com/) a week or 2 ago but I think they had to cancel.

If not the camo, maybe a split color black/white or black/green or coke bottle green.

Whatever colors you end up doing, keep me posted man!  I'll be your first order.

I was thinking about for the cover making the front of the jacket one EP's cover and  the back, the other. So basically two front covers to the jacket haha, since it's a double EP..bad idea?

I wouldn't say its a bad idea, but I think you can come up with a creative way to incorporate both covers into one so you can keep the tracklist and whatnot on the back cover.

Here's a quick idea I made... keep in mind I am no where near a graphic designer, or artist for that matter.  Just messing around on pixlr.com

Cover:

GamedayRegulars_zpse884bbf6.jpg

Label #1:

butitshell_zpsd6b374ba.jpg

Label #2:

nobodylikesaquitter_zps3456d821.jpg

I wouldn't say its a bad idea, but I think you can come up with a creative way to incorporate both covers into one so you can keep the tracklist and whatnot on the back cover.

Here's a quick idea I made... keep in mind I am no where near a graphic designer, or artist for that matter.  Just messing around

Label #1:

butitshell_zpsd6b374ba.jpg

Label #2:

nobodylikesaquitter_zps3456d821.jpg

DUDE! Love that idea, thank you so much. Those labels would look sick...The more I think about it the more I like the idea of a split color for this, since it's two EP's on one...hmmmm...a lot to think about. We're most likely going to use kickstarter to fund this, so I'll post that on here as soon as we get the rewards figured out. Thanks again for the ideas!!