PO - Vinnie Caruana - City By The Sea EP

If you want me to grab you a tour version, PM ME IN NEXT HOUR.

Im here with vinnie now, and hes willing to throw me as many as I need, as long as they go to a good home.

Also, exclusive info here... Extra mile is doing a clear variant out of 300, which may or may not be hand numbered, he's not sure yet, and that will be for the UK/Europe.

Damn, I was asleep - wrong timezone.  If you have any extras left then I'd definitely like one. Is that XtraMile version going to be for the tour in April or is it just their retail version? I'll be seeing Vinnie at Groezrock and perhaps Kingston so I could return the favour?

Damn, I was asleep - wrong timezone. If you have any extras left then I'd definitely like one. Is that XtraMile version going to be for the tour in April or is it just their retail version? I'll be seeing Vinnie at Groezrock and perhaps Kingston so I could return the favour?

Vinnie will have 150 for tour. And xtra mile will have 150 for online.

also, i dunno if it was mentioned, but these are a one sided 12" and the coloured versions will have a B side etching. test presses do not (they had to rush them so that vinnie would have them for tour).

also, hes got about 100 copies left. hes trying to only sell like 10-15 a night so that they last through the tour. so more than likely, he will have a couple left over to take over to europe. 

• 2 weeks later...

it's not surprising in the least bit that this is delayed, but is this still on track to ship by tomorrow? :rolleyes:  got an email from Interpunk about some of their new items and they have the release date for this as April 9.

i'll ask again since the thread got bumped a few pages back and the RFC guy posted in another thread but ignores this one. this is delayed? delayed over a month till April?

• 4 weeks later...

Any of you who are waiting on the tour press of this from Toki, he said he will hopefully get them out by the end of the week. Asked me to relay the message that he's been super swamped at work and just hasn't had a second of free time. 

he's been busy at work for 6 weeks straight with no free time at all? 

My girl came to the US for the first time from holland so we were traveling non stop for a month. She flew back last friday and I've worked open to close every day since then. I know there is no excuse for a shipping delay like this, and I'm not trying to make excuses, so I hope nobody looks at this like that, but I just want to make sure nobody thinks I'm trying to scam anyone out of a record. I'm packing up them all today and tomorrow and getting them out before the weeks end. again, sorry for such a delay, I should have handled it before she arrived but poor planning on my part fucked shit up. I don't work till 5 pm on Saturday so I can hit the PO before they close and catch up with all the back shipment of records I owe people.

Again, there's no excuse for such a delay, I just hope everyone realizes I do indeed have a life outside of VC, and its been crazy busy the last month and a half, but I'm good for it and everyone WILL get what I owe them.

Thank you Michelle for relaying the message. Sorry again to anyone I've upset.