VC Fantasy Hockey League

daammmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

thats definitely something people wouldn't do under this new keeping skills

Yup.  That was the only thing that kind of annoyed me about this new system, haha.  But at the same time, I can't complain, because even if I would have known, I probably wouldn't have won $75 for second place had I kept him on my roster throughout the playoffs.

I guess I could have just IR'd him though...why didn't I do that at the time?  There must have been a reason.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KuH0_ydluW9D0x6kB5pXaHnmNdqYZ2g9VEWI0h2Vz34/edit?usp=sharing

the keepers are on the 2nd page of the spreadsheet if it doesnt automatically open to it.  

please note, because there were quiet a few traded draft picks some of these MIGHT shift a round later if no draft pick is available for the round your keeper would fall on.  If you have multiple picks on one round that your keeper falls on they will take your original pick, not ones you acquired.  If your original pick no longer exists, I will just put the keeper player on the closest pick in that round that you have.  example:

you wanted to keep Kyle Okposo in the 6th round with the 8th pick, but that was traded away in a deal that netted nothing but garbage.  Other trades you made gave you 6th round draft picks that, due to the standings, have ended up being the 1st pick and the 11th pick of that round.  Kyle Okposo will be the 11th pick of the 6th round, and you will retain the 1st pick of the 6th round to pick up some scrub that'll do nothing.

I dont think this will affect anyone to be honest, but I wanted to get this out there now.

Shit I was borderline not keeping any players, but holy moley, I didn't know people were so attached!

I also didn't realize how unhappy I was with all of my players last year. Considering making moves and investing more time than I should have.

Anyways, this will be an interesting draft.

Incase anyone doesn't frequent the NHL thread:

For anyone that wants to check it out I've started up a hockey podcast for this coming season. Give it a listen, looking for feedback as i'm new to the game.

It's called The Half Boards

https://soundcloud.com/the-half-boards/episode-1-team-by-team-preview

or search The Half Boards on iTunes or through the podcast app on your phone. Twitter is here for more info:
https://twitter.com/thehalfboards19

Thanks. Looks to be interesting. After round 4, due to some trades evidently, I don't pick until round 8. 

I'm assuming the answer is yes, but can anyone confirm that you can draft via the Yahoo Fantasy iPhone app? I will likely be home, but in case I am not...

yeah you can

Hey guys, I'm no longer in this pool but I've started another one with some friends.  It's $25 with very similar rules to this one.  We currently have eight members, so it would be nice to get a couple more.  The draft is tonight at 7:00 PT. If anyone is interested let me know!