VC Fantasy Hockey League

On 8/22/2017 at 8:01 AM, Sidney Crosley said:

I'm assuming keeper rules are the same? Max 4 keepers?

Yep same keeper rules. Keepers draft positions will be -2 rounds from the round they were taken last season. If they weren't drafted they'll default to a 15th round pick (i think, ill have to double check)

On 8/22/2017 at 6:56 AM, Team Avatar said:

In, and also down for $30 if everyone is :)

On 8/22/2017 at 8:51 AM, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

it was $20 last year if im not mistaken, i'd prefer if we didnt increase it.

Buy in will always be mandatory for this league. The buy in was $25 last year with the pot being $300.

Do we want to make it so 3rd place gets their buy in back? We've talked about it before but never officially decided on it.

The payout would be

1st - $200

2nd - $75

3rd - $25

On 8/23/2017 at 2:06 PM, IanRees said:

Yep same keeper rules. Keepers draft positions will be -2 rounds from the round they were taken last season. If they weren't drafted they'll default to a 15th round pick (i think, ill have to double check)

Buy in will always be mandatory for this league. The buy in was $25 last year with the pot being $300.

Do we want to make it so 3rd place gets their buy in back? We've talked about it before but never officially decided on it.

The payout would be

1st - $200

2nd - $75

3rd - $25

I'm actually for this payout structure. Gives the other two teams that made it to the semis something to play for during the final weeks of the season.

Hockey season encourages me to frequent vc more often. Glad to be in again. 

As far as payouts, I guess 3rd place is preferred rather than 1st place regular season, but I think it matters very little.

I snuck ahead to look at draft order and keepers, though I know it's a little early. Anyone know if that draft order is correct? And has a deadline for keepers submission been set?

11 hours ago, 6heart6breaker6 said:

Hockey season encourages me to frequent vc more often. Glad to be in again. 

As far as payouts, I guess 3rd place is preferred rather than 1st place regular season, but I think it matters very little.

I snuck ahead to look at draft order and keepers, though I know it's a little early. Anyone know if that draft order is correct? And has a deadline for keepers submission been set?

no, nothing regarding the draft or keepers has been determined or set.  draft will be based on reverse standings, Ian will let us all know what the deadline for keepers will be. I'll toss the offer out again to help with getting the draft order and keepers assigned accordingly.

6 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

no, nothing regarding the draft or keepers has been determined or set.  draft will be based on reverse standings, Ian will let us all know what the deadline for keepers will be. I'll toss the offer out again to help with getting the draft order and keepers assigned accordingly.

Thanks Mike, i've made a spreadsheet that we can keep track of everyones keepers that also has the draft order.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gZwMjeA1fo_6LkVL1E6CbqOCr1EG4e4atidrTyRfA58/edit?usp=sharing

Right now the keeper deadline is September 25th but it would be ideal to have your keepers before then. The draft will be sometime between Sept 25th & Oct 2nd.

Everyone has confirmed except for Matt (who has 1st overall) he's gonna be on tour so he's seeing if there are any offdates in that timeframe that we could do the draft to keep him in the league.

• 2 weeks later...