FS/T: Copeland, La Dispute, Botch, 65daysofstatic, Wilco, more

deletedunknown

I've been meaning to get rid of some stuff for a while, so I figured I'd finally get to it. PM me for offers, pictures, questions, or whatever. I'm sticking to the US and possibly Canada. International shipping costs sucks now, just in case you don't know.

For US shipping, I'm thinking $4 per order.

Records:

65daysofstatic - We Were Exploding Anyway (original Hassle press)

(x2)Botch - An Anthology of Dead Ends 20/per

Copeland - You Are My Sunshine (sealed, small clipped spine near bottom)

Envy - Recitation 12

Envy - Abyssal (Brown Sunburst/White Swirl) 12

Envy - Insomniac Doze 15

Envy - A Dead Sinking Story (Clear with Black and Silver Haze) 25

Envy - All The Footprints You've Ever Left And The Fear Expecting Ahead(Red/Black) 25

Envy - Compiled Fragments 1997-2003 (Clear with White and Silver Haze) 12

Ghastly City Sleep (Smore color)

Kyle Fischer - Open Ground 5

La Dispute - Somewhere at the Bottom... (1st press Cream Marble/Black) 35

La Dispute - Wildlife Deluxe (Clear, stencil has a small broken segment, otherwise perfect) 80

Panicsville - Imperfection of the organism (red) 5

Pulling Teeth - Funerary (unplayed) 11

Pulling Teeth/Shin to Shin 7" (either blue cover/black vinyl, or orange cover/orange vinyl-only getting rid of one) 5

Tussle - Here It Comes!+Lockgrooves! 3

Wilco - A.M. (with cd) 15

SPECIAL: All Envy 90

As far as trading here's my discogs want list: http://www.discogs.com/wantlist?user=deletedunknown

and my collection/what I'm into: http://www.discogs.com/collection?user=deletedunknown

Now with a discogs store if you care about that for some reason: http://www.discogs.com/seller/deletedunknown

After a relisten to the crosses 10" to check it's condition, I've decided to pull it from the list. I must have been in a real bad mood to think I wasn't into it last time I played it. Sorry to all interested parties. There's still plenty of good things in the list. Prices may be flexible. You don't know if you don't try!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Good day from (pre)Hangoversville. Long time no bump.

New stuff up (mainly Envy and maybe more to come), lowered some prices, and now I have a discogs store set up, if you prefer that for some reason, all in the OP. Once the summer comes I'll probably start selling whatever is left to local shops and through ebay. I send sketches, prints, cds, posters and other goodies with most orders, so if you like surprises "get stoked". Maybe even if you ask nicely for a hand made cover with an order, I may oblige. Need to keep my art hands busy once all my current projects are finished in a few weeks. Thanks for looking, at least.