Why Jersey Loves Casey's Warning Point

The feedback / warning system really should be like ebay where if you get a negative, you can write a one-line response. So when someone says "never got my record. Paypal dispute filed." you at least have the opportunity to say something like "I emailed you a receipt showing that I sent it. Blame the post office, not me" or a million other ways that can turn out.

No one would know if you would just shut up about it.

However I'm now going to put my name in for Mod Consideration.  My platform is that I will force all users with strike to have a bright red W posted over their avatar. 

Heck while I'm at it all posts will have a Warning at the bottom saying

"This user is blight upon not only these boards, but on the whole of humanity.  Those who refuse to shun this user will risk subsequent persecution."

http://youtu.be/Gg0pnCk81sg

Whatever dude you're just jealous that we're part of the elite chosen secret society Casey is just playing the devil's advocate here.

You do know that the "v" is just the all seeing eye flipped upside down and can also make the pentagram.

The "C" is for control we dictate how and why your "wallet is hurting" and this whole vinyl colored option is just conquer and divide.

You will never ostracize us for we already control you

Back when the boards switched over, I worked out a deal with Blanchard for some AOF records. Then he bitched out because I was YoCaseyCasey. Basically it was like we made the deal and he said "Actually, nevermind, I would do that for anyone but you."

So, I jokingly left him feedback (he claims I was butthurt, but frankly, I figured the admin would remove it since it didn't involve an actual transaction; what was I thinking? Admin would ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING other than start threads about new Sum 41 releases? Please....) and I got a warning point from Juan for "Abusive Behavior" which is cool. Whatever. But what I don't get is that hankmurphy (don't even know if he is still around), did the same thing and left me negative feedback for a transaction we never had (which I coudn't care less about the feedback), but HE DIDN'T GET A WARNING POINT!!! And he did what I did!

Basically:

I literally LOL'd when I read "Then he bitched out because I was YoCaseyCasey." hahaha