Underoath Farewell Tour (w/As Cities Burn, mewithoutYou, letlive)

In the same vein of the Alexisonfire farewell tour thread, I thought this would be a place to keep each other updated on each show as the tour progresses. We can also help set up sales and trades specific to these featured bands (in order to avoid the confusion that already exists on the ACB thread for example)

underoath.jpeg

Tour dates: 

• 1/13/13 - The Palladium - Worcester, MA *
  • 1/15/13 - Irving Plaza - New York, NY - SOLD OUT**
  • 1/16/13 - Union Transfer - Philadelphia, PA - SOLD OUT
  • 1/17/13 - Irving Plaza - New York, NY - SOLD OUT
  • 1/18/13 - Sound Academy - Toronto, Canada
  • 1/19/13 - The Fillmore - Detroit, MI
  • 1/20/13 - Metro Smart - Chicago, IL - SOLD OUT
  • 1/22/13 - HOB Dallas - Dallas, TX - SOLD OUT
  • 1/23/13 - HOB Houston - Houston, TX - SOLD OUT
  • 1/24/13 - Masquerade - Atlanta, GA - SOLD OUT+
  • 1/25/13 - Masquerade - Atlanta, GA - SOLD OUT
  • 1/26/13 - Jannus Landing - St.Petersburg, FL - SOLD OUT

** = without As Cities Burn

* = with Stray From The Path in place of As Cities Burn

+ = with The Chariot in place of As Cities Burn

1. As Cities Burn will be carrying additional copies of SILYAYD on this tour, exact colors and quantity have yet to be confirmed 

2. mewithoutYou will have the following merch on tour
    - Ten Stories single LP
    - Ten Stories boxset (colored vinyl, tshirt, book)
    - February 1878 7"

3. Underoath posted a video on vimeo showcasing the special items that will be available at the merch table. Every stop of the tour will have screen printed posters and limited edition t-shirts unique to each city. About 100 have been produced, with 50 being sold at shows, and the remainder being sold online the following day. Check them out here

Here is Underoath's merchline store page where they will be selling 50 each of the tour posters and tour t-shirts beginning the day after each tour date. There will be 100 of each made. 50 sold at the tour date and 50 online.

https://www.merchline.com/underoath/category.5896.c.php

Also, here is a video explaining all of what I said.

http://vimeo.com/57282875

Nice little thread here, once the tour starts theres thus tumbler person who posts Merch from every Merch table. I'll make sure i post the link to it when it shows up. Me and my girl are already getting pumped up for our little road trip to h-town. Anybody have any suggestions of where to go or what to do the 2nd day?

Oh and also, anyone know if HOB in Houston allows in and outs for above21? Nothing worse than buying a poster and vinyl and spending the whole show protecting your girlfriend and her purse with all the precious cargo. Also it takes away my empty beer can storage do i don't have to be a douche bag and drop it at my feet

Oh and also, anyone know if HOB in Houston allows in and outs for above21? Nothing worse than buying a poster and vinyl and spending the whole show protecting your girlfriend and her purse with all the precious cargo. Also it takes away my empty beer can storage do i don't have to be a douche bag and drop it at my feet

If I remember correctly, you are not allowed to re-enter, only to go outside through the far door, on the balcony for smoke breaks.

And do you get the poster/vinyl ordered through the vip bundle when you get your ticket or at the merch booth?

I pre-ordered my tickets which included a poster and limited vinyl. Anyone know when or where I'll be getting that?

You should have gotten an email or should be getting one soon, or maybe it's in your spam? Here is what my email said.

Hello Underoath Fan!

Thank you for purchasing a merch bundle for Underoath's upcoming event on January 17th, 2013! As a purchaser of this package, you will be receiving an exclusive vinyl and poster at the venue.

To pick up your items, please stop by the merchandise table/booth with your I.D. and order confirmation email. Present both of these to the merch seller and he/she will have a list with your name on it and the amount of posters and vinyl you should receive.

*** Please note, merchandise will ONLY be available on the night of your show and will not be able to be mailed.

*If you are attending the show, but the order is not under your name, please make sure to have a photocopy of the I.D. of the person who purchased the tickets. Don’t forget to pick up your merch, as we cannot guarantee that it can be sent to you afterwards.

Enjoy the show!

Regards,

Artist Arena

I assume you can just go to the merch table at the end of the show, or a little before assuming that immediately after the encore people will stampede to the merch tables.

you pick up the 7" and the poster at the merch table of the show you're going to. i assume you can pick them up at the end of the show. they sent out an email this morning or yesterday, did you not get it?

it said to bring the email and your ID. 

Shouldn't this thread be on the everything else board?

To pick up your items, please stop by the merchandise table/booth with your I.D. and order confirmation email. Present both of these to the merch seller and he/she will have a list with your name on it and the amount of posters and vinyl you should receive.

Let the chaos commence.  ^_^ Sorry, I had to.

Is anyone going to the second NY (blue print) date or the Chicago date? Those are the two prints I like the most, and I really wanna get my hands on one of them. These guys have been a huge part of my musical life for about nine years now. I've got the email updates set up, but idk if there'll be any left.