I'm Selling Most of My Collection...

ketchupnmustud

So I'm taking a break from collecting right now and trying to just save up money to pay for bills this semester. I'm taking offers on what I've got. Some of them I might not part with but if the price is right then I will consider. Check my sig for my list of what I've got. Everything is in sleeves and has been well taken care of. If you want to see pictures PM me. I'll take offers for a week then I'll post what isn't gone on eBay but I figured I'll give you all first chance to get at what I got. PM me your offers.

edit: for you mobile users here is the link :) sorry everyone!

http://deadformat.ne.../KetchupNmustuD

So I'm taking a break from collecting right now and trying to just save up money to pay for bills this semester. I'm taking offers on what I've got. Some of them I might not part with but if the price is right then I will consider. Check my sig for my list of what I've got. Everything is in sleeves and has been well taken care of. If you want to see pictures PM me. I'll take offers for a week then I'll post what isn't gone on eBay but I figured I'll give you all first chance to get at what I got. PM me your offers.

edit: for you mobile users here is the link :) sorry everyone!

http://deadformat.ne.../KetchupNmustuD

Is the Coheed 7" for Favor House on the market or is that one you're keeping?

Is the Coheed 7" for Favor House on the market or is that one you're keeping?

As of right now someone else has it but if they dont follow through I'll sell it to you if you would like

I'm sure you would want at least 100 for Meteora.

Ya but because its one I'm having a hard time getting rid of lol I like the album a lot and don't really want to get rid of it but if the price was right I'd let it go.

• 4 weeks later...

BUMP!

Still have some good records for sale peeps! There are only a few that I don't plan on letting go: Linkin Park, Rise Against, Beastie Boys, Immortal Technique, Daft Punk, Catch-22, Flyleaf and Smokey Robinson.

Don't ask me "how much?", if you ask me that, I'll give you a ridiculous price. Just make me an offer via PM and we can start from there. I am reasonable :)

I've got 100% positive feedback! :)

Also, Let me know if you are from out of the U.S. I'll ship outside of the US, but shipping will of course be more.