WTB: Turntable

californiaflow

My AT is having some issues. Figured its about time to replace it. My Best Buy has a Stanton T62 on clearance for $150 but I've heard it's only good for DJ use. I also might be looking for a pre-amp because the phono on my reciever is super flat and the sound of the internal pre-amp plugged into a normal line sounded better with my AT. Not looking to spend over $250

I can't do new messages from my phone. But you can message me if you want. It's an sl-dd33. It's in good condition, not beat up or anything. I bought it from someone who fixes them up, for $80. I've only played it about 10 times but its been great so far. The cartridge is a realistic rx1500. I would keep it but I bought the orbit turntable so I think ill be good. Ummm... Anything else you wanna know? I can take pictures if you want. Most importantly, where do you live? Pickup would be best because I've never shipped a TT and it would make me nervous having it shipped.