PO: The Story So Far - What You Don't See

Pre-orders are now live! Watch out for that AP mag subscription rope-a-dope bundle! (My apologies Scott...wait, you can't see this. Never mind.)

http://purenoise.merchnow.com/search/?q=The+Story+So+Far

Pressing info:

500 - Watermelon Splatter Sold Out

500 - 180 gram Black Vinyl Sold Out
1000 - Purple/White A Side / B Side Sold Out
2000 - White

"We’re very excited to announce that we’ll be releasing The Story So Far‘s What You Don’t See on March 26, 2013. The album was produced by Steven Klein and engineered by long time friend Sam Pura at The Panda Studios. Check out the cover art and track listing below."

PNE127_Cover-300x300.jpg

1. Things I Can’t Change
2. Stifled
3. Small Talk
4. Playing the Victim
5. Right Here
6. Empty Space
7. The Glass
8. All Wrong
9. Bad Luck
10. Face Value
11. Framework

I'm really hoping I'm not let down by this. I think I might have overplayed this album, because it got a little grating after awhile. I still love it, and listen to songs like Mt. Diablo, Quicksand, Roam, and Placeholder quite regularly though. Wondering if their song on the Glamour Kills split is any indication of the direction they're heading in. I'm hoping not.

I'm really hoping I'm not let down by this. I think I might have overplayed this album, because it got a little grating after awhile. I still love it, and listen to songs like Mt. Diablo, Quicksand, Roam, and Placeholder quite regularly though. Wondering if their song on the Glamour Kills split is any indication of the direction they're heading in. I'm hoping not.

I highly doubt that they will be going that direction at all, though it would be cool if they did one hardcore style song on this album. I just don't see it happening. I vaguely recall them talking about the new album somewhere online and them saying that they aren't really going to change their style at all. I think they did that GK cover that way because they are probably fans of old school hardcore and thought it would be cool/fun to cover the AL4W song that way.

I'm really hoping I'm not let down by this. I think I might have overplayed this album, because it got a little grating after awhile. 

That happened to me. Almost all my friends got into it at the same time and I think I've heard it all the way through at least 40 times...and I don't even own it. I really liked this band at first but now I just can't stand it. Totally sucks. Hopefully this album won;t get ruined