PO: The Story So Far - What You Don't See

Hopefully they don't go all experimental ("mature") for this next one and keep the sound of USAD.

I think there will be more of a hardcore influence if anything.

I'm calling that Playing The Victim is the slut-shaming song of this record just like Daughters was on USAD.

The entire album is slut-shaming 

Does Pure Noise do the whole thing where to get the rarest variant you have to buy some sort of bundle?

Not from what I remember (atleast with the last TSSF release). You could get every variant of USAD individually, and they gave you numbers up front. That first press was up for quite a long time, as well. This time around is gonna be pure chaos.

Yeah I remember the first press of USAD being up on the pure noise site forever. Up until like last march it was up I feel.

which is why i don't get what caused them to blow up so fast. like, i GET it, because when i first heard while you were sleeping, i knew they would be huge... eventually. but seriously, did someone really famous endorse them? jesus

Actually they do sometimes. Handguns and The American Scene come to mind. However, they didn't do it for Troubled Coast or a handful of the 7" they put out last year. If the bundles didn't sell out then, like most MerchNow bundles, they sold everything separately.

Forever Came Calling's "Contender" was another release that only offered the rarest variant via a bundle.