PO: The Story So Far - What You Don't See

i don't have any explicit VC alliances. anyone wanna spot me if i can't get one, and i'll do the same for them?

literally every release i've seen by pure noise (tssf, state champs, handguns, misser, forever came calling, i call fives, the american scene...) have all had first pressings of 200/300/500. i also don't ever see pure noise do big lame bundles so i'm optimistic for tomorrow/in two hours/when the fuck is it happening

i don't have any explicit VC alliances. anyone wanna spot me if i can't get one, and i'll do the same for them?

literally every release i've seen by pure noise (tssf, state champs, handguns, misser, forever came calling, i call fives, the american scene...) have all had first pressings of 200/300/500. i also don't ever see pure noise do big lame bundles so i'm optimistic for tomorrow/in two hours/when the fuck is it happening

The /200 variants for handguns, FCC, ICF, Misser and TAS were all exclusively in bundles until they realized they weren't going to sell them all, then they sold them separately. I have the tshirts/posters/pint glasses to prove it.

Yea bundles are Doo Doo Town, Rise has the best idea....

POs = limited variants

day the record is released = no bundle

because you know us vinyl collectors really need another fucking tee shirt with some lame design and a poster to furnish our houses with. Traded in my band tees for a collar and tie years ago and my show flyers are painted canvases, unless this bundle is going to offer me a fucking TSSF embroidered life-size authentic bear skin rug to lay into of the fireplace as I lay naked in front of to dry my genitals out after a shower....they can shove those towels in their butts (like I do with my racing horses so they don't poop on the jockey.)

Yeah, the new song is just okay. Doesn't sound like they've really gone anywhere new.

I don't think they'll ever write a song better than Mt. Diablo. 

Daughters in my opinion. Probably because I relate to it so much. But also its just awesome. They opened with it on the NFG tour instead of States and Minds like they usually do and it was just so good. 

I had a dream that I checked this and it was up and the band did a limited CD version of the album that was limited to 50 and they did all of their songs in the style of 50s music...There was also a 1000 dollar option where they would outfit you and your high school football team with jerseys...I woke up thinking holy shit...I need to order that CD, came out and checked and now I feel like a dumbass...

I'm going back to bed....

I had a dream that I checked this and it was up and the band did a limited CD version of the album that was limited to 50 and they did all of their songs in the style of 50s music...There was also a 1000 dollar option where they would outfit you and your high school football team with jerseys...I woke up thinking holy shit...I need to order that CD, came out and checked and now I feel like a dumbass...

I'm going back to bed....

Whoa.