PO: The Story So Far - What You Don't See

for those who are desperate, banquet records still has 70 copies of the purple/white.

also, for those who have amazon prime (THIS GUY!), amazon has it up for preorder for $15.78, which is better than the $19.53 you'll pay after media mail via merchnow. probably the white variant, but who knows! maybe you'll get the purple/white. either way, it's the best deal i've found so far.

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. where the fuck did this "blood red" variant come from?

ROTW.jpg

from pirates press

Hey Everyone,

This week’s RECORD OF THE WEEK blog is an awesome one, if I do say so myself! Just check out the top contender this time around… The new 12″ LP from the Bay Area’s very own THE STORY SO FAR. This is sure to be a massive release for Pure Noise Records, and the vinyl came out looking incredible! Check out those 4 insane colored configurations: Opaque ‘White’, ‘Deep Purple’ and ‘White’ AsideBside, ‘Blood Red’ and ‘Kelly Green’ Half-n-Half w/ Black Splatter, and a ‘Classic Black’ version too! To round it out nicely, the release also includes some killer heavy-duty reverse board printed inner sleeves and jackets. Nice one, Jake!!

fuck me. maybe its a tour pressing. already saying it now, would love it if someone could grab me one if i cant get one myself! please! 

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. where the fuck did this "blood red" variant come from?

ROTW.jpg

from pirates press

fuck me. maybe its a tour pressing. already saying it now, would love it if someone could grab me one if i cant get one myself! please! 

Probably tour press 

ROTW.jpg

from pirates press

i think the color is just off in the picture that that should be the purple/white. 

i even bolded it for you guys.....

Hey Everyone,

This week’s RECORD OF THE WEEK blog is an awesome one, if I do say so myself! Just check out the top contender this time around… The new 12″ LP from the Bay Area’s very own THE STORY SO FAR. This is sure to be a massive release for Pure Noise Records, and the vinyl came out looking incredible! Check out those 4 insane colored configurations: Opaque ‘White’, ‘Deep Purple’ and ‘White’ AsideBside, ‘Blood Red’ and ‘Kelly Green’ Half-n-Half w/ Black Splatter, and a ‘Classic Black’ version too! To round it out nicely, the release also includes some killer heavy-duty reverse board printed inner sleeves and jackets. Nice one, Jake!!

Toki, this is all one description for the watermelon variant:

'Blood Red’ and ‘Kelly Green’ Half-n-Half w/ Black Splatter'

• 2 weeks later...