PO: The Story So Far - What You Don't See

I still haven't heard it other than the 2 songs that were released, but I don't know what everyone is expecting from this. The band came out months ago saying that they weren't going to change their sound at all, so we already knew this album was going to be "safe". Anyone expecting a change in their sound or style is going to be sorely disappointed. I guess that's how it could be seen as boring since they don't seem to be changing how they sound at all. I'm excited to hear it, but I will be listening knowing that this will basically be USAD 2.0. If it sounds anywhere near as good as that then I think I'll be satisfied.

I still haven't heard it other than the 2 songs that were released, but I don't know what everyone is expecting from this. The band came out months ago saying that they weren't going to change their sound at all, so we already knew this album was going to be "safe". Anyone expecting a change in their sound or style is going to be sorely disappointed. I guess that's how it could be seen as boring since they don't seem to be changing how they sound at all. I'm excited to hear it, but I will be listening knowing that this will basically be USAD 2.0. If it sounds anywhere near as good as that then I think I'll be satisfied.

i had zero expectations, but still. it's disappointing, other than Masked Intruder and Hold Tight I've heard nothing good in the genre since 2011.

I agree as well. Its good but USAD was way more catchy.

Agreed...USAD songs left me wanting to sing along and I don't think I'll ever get that feeling with this album. I've already listened to it twice and I don't feel myself wanting to listen to it again. My favorite is "Right Here" as that is the only one that I feel sticking in my mind and could find myself going back to.