PO: The Story So Far - What You Don't See

Going to the Oakland show with a group of friends, none of them have any interest in vinyl so I may be able to have them pick up a few extras of both tour covers (The Story So Far and The American Scene). If someone could post how they are limiting them per show I'd appreciate it! Seeing them in one week, hopeful that they'll last until then. Mostly looking for trades, but send me a message regardless if you need help acquiring either of these. 

Well, my good friend was gonna pick me up a copy in SLC but I'm not sure that they will last until then with people buying 5 copies at a time. If anyone happens to pick up an extra and would be willing to sell it at cost, I'd really appreciate it.

Yeah dude it was kind of lame. No limit at all. I expected there to be one. No idea how long it will last.

Well, my good friend was gonna pick me up a copy in SLC but I'm not sure that they will last until then with people buying 5 copies at a time. If anyone happens to pick up an extra and would be willing to sell it at cost, I'd really appreciate it.

see, this is what the real flipping problem is.  not buying 1 record and then selling it for more than you got it for.  it's buying these limited tour presses in mass quantities when you see them just so you can sell off all the extras before other people have a chance to get 1.

me. if i happen to get one and the other guy flakes, i'll let you know. from the sound of this no-limit nonsense, though, odds are i won't get one...

I won't flake. :)

Just get back to me if you get one and want to do the trade ASAP 'cause I am headed to California the first week of April.