PO: The Story So Far - What You Don't See

Just kind of peeves me when people aren't willing to help out fellow board members. I always try to grab extras for people. All I ask for is cost + shipping. If someone wants to send a few extra bucks to help with gas it is always appreciated but I don't expect. Guess people these aren't to willing to pay it forward.

seriously. these new people are lame. remind me to add "dunkpunk123" to my never help out unless the "price or trade is right" list. what a dick move, enjoy cuddling at night with your two copies, bro. 

Just returned from the Oakland show. I bought all the remaining copies from The American Scene (For other board members, already claimed) but as I passed by the merch booth on my way out I noticed they discovered one final box. Seemed to hold about ten records. 

Now for TSSF, they did in fact stock up and had a stack of boxes containing the tour copies. I was able to buy multiple copies from both bands without hesitation. I honestly expect TAS  to run out in a day or two and TSSF will probably repeat their mistake and sell most of them in the upcoming shows this week.

Sooooo whatcha doing with those multiple TSSF copies?

Claimed for a few board members, unfortunately got less than intended because I could only strap so much vinyl to my back and hope for their safety. I really do hope more people on here try and help though, it literally is not an issue at the merch booth to get multiple copies. Hell.  the guys selling them were happy to see such large purchases.

Thanks so much for helping out the board roflcopter. It really is cool when we're all able to help each other out with the tour stuff.

Thanks for the acknowledgment! And for anyone else attending upcoming shows, TAS is actually selling the limited silk-screened posters that house the tour copy separately. Only difference is that they've taken the time to fold it over the record, and that the record is in fact the most limited variant (Clear w/ Blue Splatter). Also, my TSSF copy was the Watermelon splatter, so I have the feeling that the first stacks that they were restocked with might be the more limited variants opposed to the White one. And I think the tour shirt is selling too quickly as well. Hope this all helps someone!

Just returned from the Oakland show. I bought all the remaining copies from The American Scene (For other board members, already claimed) but as I passed by the merch booth on my way out I noticed they discovered one final box. Seemed to hold about ten records.

Now for TSSF, they did in fact stock up and had a stack of boxes containing the tour copies. I was able to buy multiple copies from both bands without hesitation. I honestly expect TAS to run out in a day or two and TSSF will probably repeat their mistake and sell most of them in the upcoming shows this week.

So the ssf still have some copies?

Who wants to be awesome and grab me a copy of that tour press at the Portland or Seattle show?

I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

On TSSF's cover designer's instagram he said there may be about 600 printed, but he never heard a final number,

I didn't get a ticket to the show but went to Pomona in attempts to get a record anyway and failed. I had a kid ask if there would be any in portland where my friend is going to the show. he said yes. Now, my friend bailed on me.

Anyone going tonight or any upcoming show that think they could snag me a copy? Cost+Shipping+Ticket if need be. Thanks!

If anyone is heading out to the Suppy Nation tour tonight or in the future, can you grab me a copy of the tour press + banner if they still have them? I will cover the cost+shipping of course. Unfortunately I missed the Oakland show cause I had to work and I can't miss out on this tour press. Let me know asap :)