PO: Frank Turner - Tape Deck Heart

I sort of felt this way until i saw him live and before he played Peggy Sue Sang The Blues he talked about how it was about his grandmother and mine had passed pretty recently before that. After that i connected with that whole album pretty strong.

Sorry to hear about your grandma. That's one of the raddest things about music though; you can hear a record for years but it's not until something happens to you personally that you actually hear the record.

On his website the last few weeks there were links to preorder on amazon or itunes, with one that said "t shirt bundle... coming soon" and now they redesigned the site and i don't see a link for it anywhere.  Was kinda banking on getting that one.  I'll wait a while and see if it pops up anywhere in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are in the UK, you can get a free download of the track "Good & Gone" on Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Good-Gone-Explicit/dp/B00C2P90Y8/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364905565&sr=301-1

Also, if you are in the UK and download it and don't mind sharing, it would be GREATLY appreciated.  Not available to people in the US and hasnt' popped up on youtube yet.  I'm dying to hear it.

If you are in the UK, you can get a free download of the track "Good & Gone" on Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Good-Gone-Explicit/dp/B00C2P90Y8/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364905565&sr=301-1

Also, if you are in the UK and download it and don't mind sharing, it would be GREATLY appreciated. Not available to people in the US and hasnt' popped up on youtube yet. I'm dying to hear it.

It's up on it-leaked but if you need it I'll PM you it