PO: Paramore - Paramore (Self-Titled)

gmoney

A little yeah, I may cancel the pre-order if this doesn't significantly drop in price.

Exactly :) But yeah I've always been super into paramore so I don't mind dropping some $$ on a box set. Plus I gotta make sure I jump on the vinyl before it becomes like Riot! and goes for $80+

ugh, the only things I'm missing from a full Paramore collection are the blue and black variants of RIOT! even the emergency single was easier and cheaper to come across than those.

with amazon prime though, its always best to just PO now. you can always cancel later and they dont take your money till it ships, so theres no risk involved. i personally dont care for this but im just saying..if youve got amazon prime, if you want it, you might as well go ahead and PO on amazon, and that low price guarantee is rad too. 

People just want a ton for it. You could buy all of the presses up until a year or two ago for 20 bucks. It just shot up.

I got the Black on an ebay BIN for like $15 or $20 a couple of months ago. That said, I think Black was much more rare than any of the other colors. I was the one who added the info for the Black on DF after I bought it and I could literally find no information on it other than an old Paramore website page http://store.paramore.net/store/show/LJOFA. I believe there used to be another Paramore store page that said that a few of these were made on accident as part of the 1st press and are limited but I can't find the link anymore. All I know is they come up very rarely on ebay and most people don't know they exist.

Had a listen of the new single, seemed a bit boring.. Hopefully it grows on me

Haven't heard any of it yet, I'll wait until iTunes updates in like two hours and I'll listen to it then. Hopefully it's just a tad bit better than Brand New Eyes, not that that was a bad album... it just could've been better.