The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

The Gimmes were always able to put a punk rock spin on shit like "Lady" without it being cheesy, and that was cool. I think maybe they crossed over that line into being corny with the last album.

I'd agree. Personally, Are A Drag is what got me into them and I hold a standard to that album. That's me, but to each their own.

Looking forward to more Fat reissues.

I know I'm opening a can of worms, but I really wish they'd press Rise Against The Unraveling reissue. I still don't understand why it hasn't happened.

Also I wish they'd repress Good Riddance Operation Phoenix on color again. I'd pay $$$ for a white OG but a "Classic series" repress would save me some money...

/opening of can

I know I'm opening a can of worms, but I really wish they'd press Rise Against The Unraveling reissue. I still don't understand why it hasn't happened.

Also I wish they'd repress Good Riddance Operation Phoenix on color again. I'd pay $$$ for a white OG but a "Classic series" repress would save me some money...

/opening of can

/closing said can

What are you guy talking about? None of my recent FAT purchases had "quality" sleeves. Only normal paper sleeves.

Not the regular releases, just the FAT classic represses. The descendents one had a sleeve like that and I seem to remember someone in that thread saying it has been like that for the last few classic represses, so it's relatively new.

Not the regular releases, just the FAT classic represses. The descendents one had a sleeve like that and I seem to remember someone in that thread saying it has been like that for the last few classic represses, so it's relatively new.

I have regular fat releases with the clear sleeve as well.

I think this discrepancy could have something to do with when FAT placed each order at Pirate's Press. Maybe they're transitioning to clear inner sleeves, but some releases - Backstage Passport, for example - still have the paper sleeves. Backstage Passport was delayed because of problems at the pressing plant.

Or, as Satan said, it could just be that FAT is using a different plant these days (or just for certain releases).

Who knows?

Who cares?