The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

If it comes down to it (it will) and one of you dudes/ chicks didn't score a colored variant in time (there's always that one person), I ordered the colored bundle and the regular FAT colored. When I find out which one I prefer (probably the bundle one) I'll sell the other at cost + shipping. Just in case. I've learned that buying 2 when you can generally helps others down the line. Just PM me if you fall into this category. Cheers.

It's too bad that the webstore color for Home Street Home isn't cool at all. You'd think that after spending 15 years on this thing Fat Mike wouldn't want it to look like shit. Unless the tri-color (not pictured) is the webstore exclusive and not the in-store exclusive, in which case I'm excited.

I've listened to the download and I don't see me listening to this more than once or twice. I don't particularly find the lyrical content very interesting nor do I find the music itself diverse enough to listen to it the whole way through. Like ChasHawk said, it may work with the theatrical show, but to me, the music doesn't stand on its own.