The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

Did anyone else order one of the holiday bundle 7" storage boxes with the 15 7"s?

Mine arrived today with 14 Fat singles, missing the "rare" non Fat 7". I'm just wondering if anybody got a box, and what the rare 7" is.

I saw that bundle and thought about grabbing it, the box was pretty cool too. It was only up for a day or two. Which singles/ep's did you get???

I've never been a huge NUFAN fan but I've always liked the songs I've heard. Worth ordering this or should I just eventually pick up some stand alone releases?

I'd go with the best of. I'm in the same boat and would probably buy them all seperate, but a lot of them

are OOP (on wax). I grabbed the live album from Fat last time I ordered too and it's great.

Holy shit! They also have a TON of older releases in stock. Some don't, but most have color versions available. Couple big things that stood out to me were the first set of Riot Fest flexis and the store exclusive version of the Strung Out Box Set. If there's anything you've missed out on, now is the time to get it!

Edit: Adding a link for the sale page where these are available.

http://www.fatwreck.com/store/sale