The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

1 hour ago, NorthwayNative said:

Thanks for the heads up on the grab bags, haven't bought many records lately but couldn't pass em' up at $50 for 20 LP's, those are basically thrift store prices.

I got both bags hoping for a blue copy of NUFAN More Betterness, expecting to get 20 Useless ID records. 

That's about what I'm expecting...a bunch of old, obscure Fat stuff...but I'll hope for some fun surprises.

Edited by mmhmm

My wife and I were cracking up today thinking about how hilarious it would be if Fat trolled people and sent them 10 packs of flea market records.  Both of us have recently read the NOFX book, and it seems like a prank they would pull on folks.  Doubt it, but if they did, damn, it would be hilarious.  

Can't wait to see what arrives.

Does anyone know how strict the Fat Wreck Store sticks to its 4-6pm opening time? I'll be down in Santa Clara for work and would love to check it out on the 16th, but doubt I'd be able to make it up to San Francisco before 6 with traffic and everything.

Edited by achillesstand7

2 hours ago, achillesstand7 said:

Does anyone know how strict the Fat Wreck Store sticks to its 4-6pm opening time? I'll be down in Santa Clara for work and would love to check it out on the 16th, but doubt I'd be able to make it up to San Francisco before 6 with traffic and everything.

"Please DO NOT show up at times other than posted"

THAT SAID, leave an hour and a half earlier and grab me the "alleged" face to face box store edition while you're at it 

:D

7 hours ago, Satan said:

"Please DO NOT show up at times other than posted"

THAT SAID, leave an hour and a half earlier and grab me the "alleged" face to face box store edition while you're at it 

:D

Yeah, that's what I was hoping for, grabbing the Face to Face set. I was just wondering if anyone had been there and maybe some people are lingering around so they end up closing at 6:15 or something. I'll try to leave early enough, but I'm in town training for work, so leaving early isn't really up to me.  I will be trying though.