The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

Scored the Good Riddance I was so gutted on having missed earlier this year and that NOFX Xmas 7". Would have totally grabbed the First Ditch effort, but it won't seem to load into my cart. Must already be soul doubt.

Edit: Fuckin' A - didn't realize Peace in Our Time is already 2 years old.

Edited by jonnywreck
Stoned forever

My Santa and Satan sacks finally made it through customs, no "golden tickets", got 4 double ups though!?

Most of them I havent got or heard, I'm guessing some I dont want to hear as well

Thats grab bags though - still crazy cheap, even after shipping to NZ

10"

Consumed - Breakfast at Pappas

12"

Against Me - From her lips Remix

Avail - Front Porch Stories

Banner Pilot - Souvenir

Bracket - Novelty Forever

Diesel Boy - Venus Envy

Fabulous Disaster - Put out or get out (x2)

Hagfish

Joey Cape & Jon Snodgrass - Liverbirds

MXPX - The Renaissance EP

Old Man Markley - Down Side Up (x2)

Pour Habit - Got Your Back

Screeching Weasel - First World Manifesto (x2)

Swingin Utters - Live in a Dive

Sundowner - Neon Fiction (x2)

Tilt - Viewers Like You

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Grabbed one of those docs at that price.  The blu-ray should come with an extra disc of bonus stuff too.  

It's sold out, but Amazon is pretty good at fullfilling orders.  I scored a 3 disc blu-ray copy of the Woodstock movie for a cool 5 dollars and they finally shipped it.  I've never actually seen it before either.

On 1/23/2017 at 1:02 AM, curator said:

Grabbed one of those docs at that price.  The blu-ray should come with an extra disc of bonus stuff too.  

Got my copy today! It is a 2-disc. I think the extra disc is just a DVD  copy not sure. But there is like an hour's worth of bonus stuff on the bluray!

40 minutes ago, kylet said:

Got my copy today! It is a 2-disc. I think the extra disc is just a DVD  copy not sure. But there is like an hour's worth of bonus stuff on the bluray!

Can you confirm if it's a DVD version? I don't currently have a blu ray player, but would happily scoop this up for $8 if it includes a DVD so i can actually watch it :/

39 minutes ago, kylet said:

Nice!  I got an email today saying I should get my copy on 02/01.  For some reason I thought the DVD was extra stuff, but they added that to the blu ray disc.