The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

5 minutes ago, GradedOnACurve said:

Those jackets and vinyl were all produced at GZ in the Czech Republic (the plant Pirates Press uses.) They usually produce pretty flimsy jackets.

Thats on Fat for ordering a flimsier cardstock, we use GZ/Pirates Press for all our releases (Pure Noise) and never have issues w/ flimsiness but we order 3mm jackets on everything.

1 hour ago, IanRees said:

Thats on Fat for ordering a flimsier cardstock, we use GZ/Pirates Press for all our releases (Pure Noise) and never have issues w/ flimsiness but we order 3mm jackets on everything.

Very true. I should have clarified that they don't order the upgraded jackets.

On 8/9/2017 at 9:44 AM, jonnywreck said:

Just got in the NUFAN Covers record. Does anyone else feel that Fat has been using a shitty, flimsy stock for their sleeves as of late? I think the first one I really noticed it with was the MFATGG... they not only feel flimsy AF to the touch, but also come in beat to shit even when it doesn't appear the mailman has Ace Ventura'd my package.

I hate to talk shit on Fat, but I just have always  considered them to be one of the better labels that puts actual effort and care into their product. The past few releases (I'm looking at you, F2F "box" set) have really been lackluster at best.

Noticed this also. Thought it had gotten wet in the mail or something. Glad it wasn't just me.

• 2 weeks later...

Fat posted #s for some recent releases

Bad Cop/Bad Cop - /525 - mailorder     /105 US Store      /105 Euro store

Teenage Bottlerocket - Stealing the Covers /826 mailorder       /210 Tour     /100 US Store       /101 Euro store

Dead to Me /432

NUFAN /610

Joey Cape - /520 mailorder     /210 tour

Yotam /275

Anyone know if Teenage Bottlerocket tour version is still available?

Edited by shenanigans

56 minutes ago, snowynz said:

Theres a pic of the Flatliners Great Awake anniversary bundle on Instagram already and thank god they arent green - they look amazing!

Search firepunk7 if you wanna see the spoiler

So THAT'S what's slated to arrive from San Fran tomorrow. I've been racking my brains trying to figure it out on MYUSPS. Gonna be a good day tomorrow - both this and the new National record are slated to arrive.