The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

1 hour ago, snowynz said:

Did anybody pick one of the LP bundles up? 

Be keen to hear what they got.

Hope they're better than last years bundles, I still got 14 records nobody wants.....

Can only assume those are the ones on trademe that have been on there for a while around the $15-20 mark?

4 minutes ago, snowynz said:

Haha yep, those are them! Bargain bin!

You want any? I'll put together a nice bundle for ya

(thats $10-13USD)

Nah i'm all good, already bought the ones I wanted off you there a while back I think (old man markley and liverbirds). I'm struggling on trademe lately to sell vinyl with a fair few watchers but no one actually buying

5 minutes ago, parkermatt said:

Nah i'm all good, already bought the ones I wanted off you there a while back I think (old man markley and liverbirds). I'm struggling on trademe lately to sell vinyl with a fair few watchers but no one actually buying

Oh yea thats right, oh well if you change your mind, message me on here and I'll look after you. 

41 minutes ago, Satan said:

Direct Hit!/Pears TOUR variant available here. Only 58 in stock.

https://www.directhitsucks.com/merch/human-movement-limited-yellow-splatter-pressing

They also have some green copies of domesplitter available.

https://www.directhitsucks.com/merch/domesplitter-limited-green-pressing 

On 11/28/2017 at 10:00 AM, throughbeingcruel said:

Very incorrect. Last year even the CDs were gone in a flash. 

Maybe it was the year before then, I vaguely remember debating on getting it (for what I thought was a day or two) and then seeing them sold out anyway. Could've been another holiday bundle from somewhere else though I suppose.

On 11/30/2017 at 2:10 AM, Little Shop of Gore said:

Maybe it was the year before then, I vaguely remember debating on getting it (for what I thought was a day or two) and then seeing them sold out anyway. Could've been another holiday bundle from somewhere else though I suppose.

I remember sitting on the thought for like a day and missing them. I got a CD bundle this time around.

There’s also a shit ton of leftover colored vinyl. Scooped that NUFAN Rarities with a quickness. Bummed that Bombpops wasn’t up though, still regret not pulling the trigger on that.

Edit: I didn’t realize @snowynz  had referenced the leftovers in their post. Was in too much of a hurry to order the GR record. Thanks for the post!

Edited by jos464