The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Anyone else who ordered the subscription have an item on the way from SF? It's still pre-shipment. Unless Polyvinyl (Jeff Rosenstock) ships from SF, it has to be FAT.

I don't get USPS notifications from Fat, but Polyvinyl is based out of Champaign, Illinois. So I guess by process of elimination...

35 minutes ago, GradedOnACurve said:

I don't get USPS notifications from Fat, but Polyvinyl is based out of Champaign, Illinois. So I guess by process of elimination...

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I just noticed that it's on myUSPS account. I can't figure what else would come from SF. New Glassjaw? 

It also doesn't mean it's shipping immediately. It's just been a label for 3 days.

Edit, just realized it's probably the Lawrence Arms. Duh.

Goddamn, I have like 12 records in some varying stages of delivery to me (not counting '03 sub).

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From Fat regarding 2003 classic series.

Hey Fatties!

The 2003 Subscription orders were supposed to start shipping mid-April. Unfortunately, there has been a delay with one of our manufacturers, and now we’re supposed to receive the LPs mid-May. All orders will ship ASAP once we have the vinyl. Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your patience!

1 hour ago, shenanigans said:

From Fat regarding 2003 classic series.

Hey Fatties!

The 2003 Subscription orders were supposed to start shipping mid-April. Unfortunately, there has been a delay with one of our manufacturers, and now we’re supposed to receive the LPs mid-May. All orders will ship ASAP once we have the vinyl. Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your patience!

Well any update better than no update. Thanks dude!

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

I mean, he never sounds great, so it sounds as good as I'd hope for. I'll definitely be buying this. FATs getting a lot of my money this year. 

Yea I guess, Mike is sloppy live, the band kills it on this though, so much better than the muffled original for me. Cant wait for them to put up the pre order and wonder what other live albums are in the works